Is it Possible to Rent a Storage Unit Online or Over the Phone? | Countryside Self Storage
In short, yes, you can rent and manage Missouri self storage units online or over the phone! How does it work? At Countryside Self Storage, all you have to do is send us an email or give us a call to start exploring your self storage options. You can rent over the phone during business hours or via email anytime, so you’ll have the flexibility and convenience that you need to secure and manage your self storage unit your way.
The next time you’re considering “storage units near me,” simply pick up the phone or send us an email to put the process in motion. Of course, all of the usual services, amenities, and options that we offer to all of our customers are still available when you call or reserve your unit online. Even if you’re an online customer, feel free to walk in anytime during regular business hours to chat with a member of our friendly and knowledgeable staff.
When might you want to rent or manage your self storage unit via phone or email? You might have any number of reasons, ranging from simple convenience to being out of state, perhaps as part of a relocation with the military or because you’re helping a parent or adult child manage a storage unit. Whether you’re stationed someplace far from home or just need to take care of some business on your lunch break, a quick phone call or email is all it takes to get the process started.
How does the storage rental process go from there?
- Once we receive your phone call or email, we create a profile for you in our system.
- You provide a copy of a photo ID so that we know it’s you and so we recognize you when you do come in!
- You receive your lease agreement via email to be signed and returned. Alternatively, you can stop by the office when you're here for the first time and sign and receive a copy of your lease agreement.
- You make your first payment, which we can help you do very simply over the phone with a credit card.
- You receive your unit number and an activated gate code that will allow you to access our secure facility anytime!
After everything is set up, you’ll simply need to plan your move-in. You’ll be able to log into our convenient online Tenant Portal to make payments and manage your account anytime, 24/7. If you have questions or concerns, we’re happy to address them with you anytime during business hours. Have a question when we’re closed? Send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible! Of course, our website has lots of tips for how to make the most of your Missouri self storage units!
Whether you want to reserve storage units near you over the phone or online or would just like to learn more about Kansas or Missouri self storage units, contact any of our handy locations in Pittsburg, Joplin, or Frontenac today! Our team will be happy to answer any questions and help you get started on your self storage journey.